Paper mache is an art of creating objects using paper sticking onto other objects using using a wet paste of glue, starch, or wallpaper adhesive. The final object becomes hard when the paste dries. Here area few of the best three paper mache recipes.
Ingredients: Flour, water, paper
• Combine three parts water, one part flour until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
• In order to make the paste last longer, mix a few drops of oil of Wintergreen. • Mix properly and the paste is ready to use.
• Now dip the pieces of newspaper in the liquid mixture and apply it one at a time to form the required shapes.
Ingredients: Wallpaper paste, water, paper
• Get some wallpaper paste.
• Combine one part wallpaper paste with three parts of water .
• Mix well and the paste is ready to use.
• Dip each piece of paper in the mixture and apply it one at a time to form the desired shapes.
Ingredients: Glue, water, paper
• Mix two parts of white glue with one part warm water.
• Stir well and the paste is ready to use.
• Dip each piece of paper in the liquid and apply it one at a time to form the shape.